What do you want from your data?
evaluand. Noun. (plural evaluands) Back formation from “evaluation;” the object of evaluation or that which is being evaluated; often in one of six categories – programs, policies, performances, products, personnel, and proposals.
Evaluand fills a different niche in the business of data collection, analysis, and reporting. Not a typical evaluation or research contractor, we provide industry, government, and education clients with customized planning, design, and capacity building to use data to answer their tough questions.
- Research and development life cycle planning
- Higher education, nonprofit, and developer research agenda building
- K-12 education ESSA evidence-building studies
- Research project coordination, management, and consulting
- Operational data needs assessments and dashboard reporting development
- Staff development to support data-driven planning or policy making
- Internal evaluation capacity building for nonprofit and education agencies
- External evaluation of grant-funded projects, including advisory panels
- Substantive and study design reviews for grant funding decisions
- Training to effectively contract and manage external evaluators
Evaluand can also deliver solutions to meet complex data needs by connecting clients with partner evaluation contractors, independent researchers, and web-based data system developers. Or let us worry about the details and manage deployment of your customized data use solution, including execution of turnkey systems designed to your specifications.